The following commissions and committees are currently seeking new members.
These advisory and oversight tables play critical roles in policy and resource allocation decisions directly impacting our communities. Please consider applying to opportunities that fit your interests. The CCC holds relationships and expertise with many of these agencies and can provide additional information and support to individuals interested in applying. For those residing outside the Portland Metro area please let us know if you’d like to be connected to similar opportunities in your area and CCC staff will follow-up with you to do so.
CITY OF BEAVERTON
To learn more about and apply to any of Beaverton’s committees and volunteer opportunities click here.
CITY OF GRESHAM
To learn more about and apply to any of Gresham’s Council Citizen Advisory Committees click here or call 503-618-2871
CITY OF HILLSBORO
To learn more about and apply to any of Hillsboro’s committees and volunteer opportunities click here.
CITY OF PORTLAND
To learn more about and apply to any of Portland’s committees and volunteer opportunities click here.
City of Portland’s Public Involvement Advisory Council (PIAC)
PIAC was created by Portland City Council in 2008 to increase the consistency and effectiveness of public involvement in City government decision making. It is comprised of 24-34 members and is a balance of community members and City bureau staff. PIAC reviews current City practices, proposes new policies and guidelines, and creates tools and resources to help City staff engage Portland’s diverse communities in meaningful ways.
Application Deadline for Next Round of Appointments is September 19th, 2016.
To learn more about and apply to any of Clackamas County’s committees and volunteer opportunities click the button below.
- Community Health Council
- Housing Advisory Board
- Emergency Medical Services Council
- NCPRD Advisory Board
- NCPRD Milwaukie Cener Community Advisory Board
- Board of Property Tax Appeals (BOPTA)
- Arts Alliance Advisory Council
- Clackamas Workforce Partnership
- Clackamas County Service District #1 (CCSD#1) Budget Committee
- Surface Water Management Agency of Clackamas County Budget Committee
- Mental Health and Addictions Council (MHAC)
To learn more about and apply to any of Multnomah County’s committees and opportunities contact Anna Allen at: email@example.com
Mult. Co. Deptartment of Community Justice - Citizens Budget Advisory Council (CBAC)
The Department of Community Justice (DCJ) serves a vital role in protecting public safety and strengthening communities. The DCJ intervenes to prevent the recurrence of crime among juvenile and adult defendants and offenders by supervising them and getting them the help they need to change problem behavior. The DCJ is currently looking for community members to serve on their Budget Advisory Committee (CBAC) - an independent citizen body that reviews and makes recommendations on departmental budgets and operations.
To learn more or apply, contact Kathryn Sofich at: firstname.lastname@example.org
To learn more about and apply to any of Washington County’s committees and volunteer opportunities click the button below.
- Aging and Veteran Services Advisory Council
- Behavioral Health Council
- Developmental Disabilities Council
- Farm Board of Review
- Homeless Plan Advisory Committee
- Housing Advisory Committee
- Metzger Park Advisory Board
- North Bethany County Service District Budget Committee
- Parks and Recreation Advisory Board
- Public Health Advisory Council
- Rural Roads Operations and Maintenance Advisory Committee (RROMAC)
- Urban Road Maintenance District Advisory Committee (URMDAC)