You can make a difference. Here are some simple ways your can support our work.
Make a donation
Follow us on social Media
Sign up for quarterly updates from the CCC on our efforts to advance racial justice for Oregon's communities of color.
Become a member
Membership in the CCC is limited to culturally-specific community based organizations. In order to be considered a culturally-specific organization, an organization must meet all of the following criteria:
- The majority of members and/or clients must be from a particular community of color, such as African, African American, Asian and Pacific Islander, Latino, Native American, Slavic, or pan-immigrant and refugee.
- The organizational environment is culturally focused and the community being served recognizes the organization as a culturally-specific organization.
- The staff of the organization must be majority the community being served, and the leadership (including individuals in supervisory positions and Board members) of the organization must be majority the community being served.
- The organization has a track record of successful community engagement and involvement with the community being served.
- The community being served recognizes the organization as advancing the best interests of the community and engaging in policy advocacy on behalf of the community being served.
If your organization fits this criteria, please contact the CCC for further information about the application process.